Care for Cows March 2012
Posted March 12, 2012
The March 2012 issue of our Care for Cows Newsletter has been posted. Please review it at your earliest convenience.
In this edition of 22 pages (2 MB) we present reports on:
1. The one-month Gau Yatra which began in Vrindavan... 6,000 people strong.
2. The horrors of pasturized milk.
3. How protecting cows is necessary for successful life.
4. How Aussies celebrate Makara Sankranti.
5. The unfortunate departure of Radhika, our most popular Neel Gai.
Thanks for your participation and support. I hope this finds you experiencing the happiness and inner satisfaction that accompanies cow protection. Jaya Sri Gopal!
Your friend and servant,
Kurma Rupa dasa
May cows stay in front of me; may cows stay behind me; may cows stay on both
sides of me. May I always reside in the midst of cows.
Hari Bhakti-vilas 16.252
Post your comments here.
These comments are posted by independent site visitors and are in no way affiliated with Chakra.org or the authors of its content. All comments must be appropriately censored for children. If you want to post anonymously, we can provide you a password for Chakra Dev (email your request to chakradevrequest (@) gmail (.) com ).