Care for Cows February 2012
Posted February 9, 2012
The February 2012 issue of our Care for Cows Newsletter has been posted. Please review it at your earliest convenience.
In this edition of 32 pages (2.8 MB) we present reports on:
1. The surprising positive effect go-seva has had on a physically handicapped boy.
2. How a group effort to save an injured abandoned bull made a difference.
3. How enthusiasm and determination can help one overcome limitations.
4. Three calves born this month.
5. The wonderful international visitors we had this month.
6. Another excerpt from the famous Kalyana Kalpataru Volume IX February 1945.
Thanks for your participation and support. I hope this finds you
experiencing the happiness and inner satisfaction that accompanies cow
protection. Jaya Sri Gopal!
Post your comments here.
These comments are posted by independent site visitors and are in no way affiliated with Chakra.org or the authors of its content. All comments must be appropriately censored for children. If you want to post anonymously, we can provide you a password for Chakra Dev (email your request to chakradevrequest (@) gmail (.) com ).