The Bhaktivedanta Academy is seeking applicants for the position of After School Program Coordinator.
The Bhaktivedanta Academy is a Krishna-centered educational institution located in Alachua, Florida. We serve Pre-K thru 6th grade students via a spiritually based Montessori educational model, which focuses on the development of the whole child. We are seeking teachers who have a genuine love for working with children, who like working with a team, and who are committed to devotional life.
Under the direction of the Head of School, the After School Program Coordinator is responsible for the staffing and on-going operations of after care and studio programs conducted weekdays from 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. at Bhaktivedanta Academy. This is an hourly part-time position that will begin in August.
- ISKCON member in good standing that is committed to his/her spiritual development.
- Able to pass local, state, and federal criminal background screenings.
- Able to speak, read, and write English fluently.
- Must be US citizen or possess documentation of right to work in the US.
- Prior experience working with young children in a classroom and/or daycare setting.
- Completion of 40 clock-hour Introductory Child Care training preferred.
- Current first aid and CPR certification preferred.
Download the full job description.
Interested applicants should download the employment application and may either scan and email the completed application along with current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 866-944-8834, or mail to P.O. Box 937, Alachua, FL 32616. Send all correspondence to the attention of Visvambhara das.
Applications will be accepted through July 6th, 2012.
Post your comments here.
These comments are posted by independent site visitors and are in no way affiliated with Chakra.org or the authors of its content. All comments must be appropriately censored for children. If you want to post anonymously, we can provide you a password for Chakra Dev (email your request to chakradevrequest (@) gmail (.) com ).