Posted June 8, 2012
Krishna Culture (krishnaculture.com) is a well established online and retail store operating out of Houston, Texas. We are located about a mile away from the beautiful new ISKCON Houston temple. We have a full-time position available in our shipping department for a competent and physically strong individual.
1) Pack orders for wholesale and retail customers.
2) Take special care to pack large orders in a safe and efficient manner.
3) Handle shipping and accounting records on computer.
4) Keep shipping supplies in stock.
5) Keep the warehouse organized.
6) Help unload imported shipping containers
This is a very responsible job; our customers will depend on you to receive their orders correctly and safely. The work involves continual lifting, lowering and sliding packages that typically weigh 5 - 10 lbs. and may weigh up to 60 lbs.
Interested persons may email us at email@example.com. We will need your resume and references from previous jobs or temples.
We offer competitive remuneration.
Post your comments here.
These comments are posted by independent site visitors and are in no way affiliated with Chakra.org or the authors of its content. All comments must be appropriately censored for children. If you want to post anonymously, we can provide you a password for Chakra Dev (email your request to chakradevrequest (@) gmail (.) com ).